To enjoy the high standards maintained in our club, we request patrons abide by the dress rules. Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times.
NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ANYTIME
- Men’s singlets or muscle shirts
- Suggestive or overtly revealing clothing
- Bare feet
- Untidy footwear or clothing
- Motorcycle gang ‘colours’
- Headwear except servicemen/religious or for medical reasons*
- * Headwear permitted in The Boatshed
Management from time to time may introduce a standard of dress that will vary from the above, for events, special occasions and access to certain areas of the Club at certain times.